About Me

My photo
In an endless interweb sea I am nobody and yet you found me. If you're looking for something, do I have it? Let's find out shall we?
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Will power.

With the new year bringing in new fatness on my body that is fully welcome, I look forward to reshaping my body. Slow and steady is the motto for right now.

200 ab twists
75 burpees
20 one hand push ups

Time: 19 mins

Almost threw up yeah what? I feel disgusted that this brought me to my knees. *whispers to self* "You're better than this now show it."

Live to train tomorrow. The fuck you still reading this for? Look at the picture and get your fatass up and train! ><

4 comments:

  1. Good luck sir! Don't ever lose the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same goal this year - to lose weight!
    let's wish ourselves luck! ^_^

    - wrey

    by the way, you have a wonderful blog in here, hopefully we can follow each other! ^_*

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete