About Me

My photo
In an endless interweb sea I am nobody and yet you found me. If you're looking for something, do I have it? Let's find out shall we?

Friday, January 6, 2012

Crossfit presents "Kelly"





"Kelly"

Five rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
30 Box jump, 24 inch box
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball

Weak week is over and now I welcome Hell week with the fire of a thousand suns. What better way to start off hell week than to start with this. Be very careful if you have no idea how these work and if needed cut them in half. Make them moves ladies and gents for where ever you are we will suffer together! ><

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is the victory over self."
- Aristotle


-Q

5 comments:

  1. thanks for following i followed you too and thanks for the support it means alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up. Looks good. Following you.

    ReplyDelete